Frequently asked questionsJust find your answers below
Bharti SoftTech gives you the option of on-premise, hosted, or cloud ERP deployment when deciding on an ERP system's deployment strategy. Three deployment choices are provided, giving you the freedom to select the best approach for your business and your budget.
The upfront costs of purchasing the hardware and software result in a higher initial cost of ownership, but the software license's perpetual nature results in the lowest overall cost of ownership.
Less initial outlay since the costs of hosting the hardware are dispersed over time, and less ongoing expenditure because software licenses are perpetual. reduces the IT footprint of internal devices and resolves problems with obsolete gear.
Lowest initial investment costs due to the fact that hardware and software costs are spread out over time, but highest long-term costs due to the fact that software licenses are rented rather than permanently purchased.
- Project Kick-Off Meeting
- SRS (System Requirement Study) / As-Is Study
- Gap Analysis, Draft Installation & Realization
- Conference Room Pilot Run – 1 (CRP-1)
- BST Testing
- Conference Room Pilot Run – 2 (CRP-2)
- End User Training with Fine Tuning
- Dry Run & Hand Holding Training
- Go-Live Preparation
- Post Go-Live Support
- First level support over phone calls and Web conferencing tools like Anydesk.
- We have help portal to raise issues and get feedback (depending on issue complexity).
- High Priority - Issues related to basic input/ output of transactions – within one working day.
- Medium Priority – Not basic input/ output with identified error/ bug – within three working days.
- Low Priority - Not basic input/ output with undiagnosed error/ bug – within Five working days.