Terms & Conditions
Bharti Softtech in purely a customized ERP & other Software Services Application Development Company, headquartered in Pune, focused to serve clients with best of its effort, per the commitment.
This is legally bounded agreement. Please read it carefully. By clicking I agree you are legally bounded by the agreement. By surfing this website, installing our software or using ERP and app for Android or iOS of Bharti Softtech, you are agreeing to:
- The following terms on behalf of Bharti Softtech customers with which you are employed, affiliated, or associated (the customers).
- Represents that you are an authorized User, employee, affiliate, or associate of Bharti Softtech.
- If you do not have such authority or are not an authorized user, or do not agree with these terms and conditions, you may not entitled to download, install or use Bharti Softtech Applications.
Limited License for Use of Site Content
- All the content, media, software, information, and other material posted on the website are strictly owned by BST and its suppliers. Users are given limited license to use the content on the website and applications under certain conditions defined in their contracts.
- Users must not violate any term or condition posted on the website. Any violation in terms and conditions while using the website will be strictly prosecuted.
- The content posted on the site must be used for personal, informational, professional, and noncommercial use only. The content posted on the site may be used for personal, informational, and non-commercial use only.
- The content on the website is the sole property of BST, hence should not be copied or utilized further for commercial purposes. Any change or modification in the content by the user will be a direct violation of terms and conditionsli
- You may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, modify, adapt, or distribute any Site Content in whole or in part without the express authorization of BST.
- Except as specified here, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of BST or any third party.
Additional Restrictions on use
- Users must not interfere, interrupt, or disrupt the website, applications, servers or network connected to/with it. Users must also not disobey any requirement, terms, conditions, procedures, regulations, or policies written on the website.
- Users must not reproduce, resell, copy, modify, or illegally use the content and the media on the website for any commercial purposes.
- Users are expected not to hack, crash, or crack the website or network associated with the website. Users are also expected not to circumvent any copyright protection, access control, or license-enforcement mechanisms associated with or related to the content of the site or media.
- Use of any automated script, electronic means, or macros to access the content of the website/web pages internally to copy or crash it is prohibited.
- Disrupt the flow of webpages by placing unnecessary pop-ups or any other means which can affect the flow of the web pages or website is restricted.
Submissions on the website
- By uploading, transmitting, emailing, posting, or publishing any content on the website www.bhartisofttech.com makes it the property of BST. Users automatically grant the rights to all the content to BST by uploading, transmitting, emailing, posting, or publishing. Users also grant Lighthouse a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit and distribute such content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. Users also waive all the moral rights on the content.
- Users are not allowed to support the transmission of unsolicited commercial advertising or solicitations via email (spam).
- By submitting your email ID, Contact number & other details on the website www.bhartisofttech.com , users grant their complete consent to receive emails, phone calls from any representative of BST regarding our products, services, and other news or updates. User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her owns account and all the details associated with the account. Users shall maintain the integrity of the account, any loss in password, or personal, professional, or otherwise any information is not the responsibility of BST. If a user compromises his/her account by any means, he/she shall immediately notify BST.
BST reserves the right to change or discontinue the Site or any Site Content at any time, with or without notice, and you agree that we will not be liable to user for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuation. Users shall keep him/her (self) updated with the revisions and updates which will be done in terms and conditions. BST will not be held responsible for any violation in terms and condition made by the user purposely or mistakenly.
BST’s website may contain hyperlinks of third party websites or web pages which users can access. BST is not responsible for the content, media, graphics, or any other information on those third-party websites neither BST holds any responsibility for any damage that may incur to the user by accessing third party websites or web pages. Those hyperlinks are solely provided for promotional, informational, or professional usage for the convenience of the user. BST warrants no guarantee for the availability or access to the content of third-party websites or webpages. User bears all the risk while accessing the third-party websites or webpages.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall BST or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or use, incurred by you whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the site, whether or not BST has been advised of the possibility.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent such limitations do not apply, the scope and duration of any warranty and the extent of our liability shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law.
Terms Dependent on GOOGLE INC.
Google Inc. may, at any time and without notice, restrict, interrupt or prevent use of the Software, or delete the Software from your or the Customer's device, or require BST to do any of the foregoing, without entitling the Customer or you to any refund, credit or other compensation from BST or any third party (including, but not limited to, Google Inc. or your network connectivity provider).
- This service constitutes an end user license agreement (EULA) in lieu of any license grant provided by Google to use the Software on a Supported Device. This custom developed app is between the Customer and BST only, and not with Google. BST is solely responsible for the Software.
- The Google Play marketplace and play-store is owned and operated by Google Inc. Your use of Google Play is governed by a legal agreement between you and Google consisting of the Google Terms of Service (found at http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS) and the Google Play Terms of Service (found at https://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/play-terms.html and together with the Google Terms of Service called the "Terms"). In addition to, your use of Google Play is subject to the Google Play Business and Program Policies (http://play.google.com/about/android-developer-policies.html). The Google Play Market Terms of Service, Google Play Business, Google Play Store and Program Policies, and Google Terms of Service shall take precedence in that order in the event of a conflict or any other issue between them, to the extent of such conflict.
- BST is solely responsible for providing and Google has no obligation to provide maintenance and support for the Software. Support requests, as well as questions, complaints or claims regarding the Software, may be directed to BST Customer Support, which Users may contact by calling BST customer support numbers mentioned at https://www.bhartisofttech.com
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Google will have no warranty or obligation whatsoever with respect to the Software and other products, and will not be liable for any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, loss of information, loss of data, or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty. BST shall not be required to provide a refund to you or to the Customer under any circumstances.
- Google shall not be responsible nor liable for addressing any claims by you, the Customer or any third party relating to the Software or your or the Customer's possession and/or use of the Software, including but not limited to
- Product liability claims,
- Any claim that the BST’s Software fails to confirm to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, or
- Claims that arises under consumer protection or similar legislation.
- Google shall not be responsible nor liable for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any claim that the Software or your or the Customer's possession and use of the Software infringes a third party's intellectual property rights.
- The Customer or user represent and warrant that any damage occurred.
- The Software will not be downloaded or used in, or transported or distributed, or leased to, a country that is subject to a Government embargo or has been designated by the Government as a "terrorist-supporting" country,
- Neither you, the Customer nor any User is listed on any Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
- BST’s registered address is Office No 4010, 4th Floor, Marvel Fuego, Near Amanora Mall, opp WeWork/Seasons Mall, 28, Magarpatta, Pune, Maharashtra 411028.
Intellectual Property rights and uses
All the content on the website & application of BST is rightfully owned by the BST and its suppliers. Content including case studies, media, graphics, software, images, videos, icons, and any other information solely belongs to BST and BST owns exclusive copyrights for the same. Users are not entitled to use, reproduce, resell, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, transfer, or commercially exploit the material posted on the website or applications electronically or physically.
- Software issued or made available for download on/from the site belongs to and strictly owned by BST and associated third party. The software is not to be sold, reproduced, or distributed as it is property of BST according to the BST Software License Agreement. Any user using the software must comply with the Software License Agreement, End User License Agreement, and Terms and Conditions of the BST.
- BST is not responsible for any Third-party software made available to users via FTP download. BST will not be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental, exemplary or other damages of any kind relating to the Third-Party Software. BST has no obligation to provide support, maintenance or other services in connection with Third Party Software. Third party software is subject to license agreement and terms and conditions that under Third Party software agreement and users must agree to abide by those terms and conditions, agreement, and license.
- The Software allows BST' customers to use the BST’s service from Supported Devices. A "Supported Device" is a combination of a mobile device or tablet running Android software and an Android software version(s) that is supported by the Software. The Software is provided by BST as a component of the BST’s service.
The Software, including software embedded in the Software, is licensed, not sold, to the Customer by BST only under the terms of the Master Subscription Agreement, and the contract done between User Company and BST & the BST reserve all rights not expressly granted to the Customer. This Software may involve or include some third-party software as a platform or a supporting tool would attract additional notices or notes required by our licensors. The Customer or you own the media or device on which the Software is running or stored but BST retains ownership of the Software itself.
Terms and Termination
- BST may terminate this service at any time upon 30 days' notice to Customer without cause, or immediately upon notice to the Customer if any third party (including, but not limited to, Google Inc., or your cellular network provider) restricts, prevents, stops, or ceases to authorize the installation or use of the Software on your Supported Device or over your network. In addition, this service shall terminate immediately and automatically upon any termination or expiration of the Customer’s subscription to the BST service. Upon any such termination or expiration, the Customer (including you or your team) shall no longer be permitted or allowed to use the Software, and shall delete or destroy all copies of the Software in its (including you or your) possession.
- Termination or expiration of this service shall not entitle the Customer to any refund, credit, or other compensation from BST under the main Subscription Agreement or any other agreement or from any third party.
This website & other applications is created and operated/controlled by BST. The laws of India/Indian Law govern these terms of usage and terms and conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws. Users shall comply with all the laws of the country in which they reside that are applicable to the transmission of data on the internet. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations shall do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
No waiver by BST of any right under or term or provision of these terms and conditions will be deemed a waiver of any other right, term, or provision of these terms and conditions at that time or a waiver of that or any other right, term, or provision of these terms and conditions at any other time.
- Subject to third-party terms to which BST may be subject, you understand and agree that the functionality of the Software may in some circumstances include the sending of push notifications to you on your Supported Device that are related to the operation of the Software, the underlying services, or other communications about BST.
- To the extent you use the Software to send SMS messages or make cellular voice calls if possible, you may be subject to standard text messaging rates or other carrier charges depends.